Monday, January 04, 2010

First day of school.

Hello! How was your first day of school? You know, the first thing I did when I got up from bed this morning was checking Chelsea's final score against Watford on LiveScore and amazingly, the score was 5 - 0! I was very surprised! I already knew that it's going to be a good day. Since my driver is not around, my mom asked this.. lady to send us to school. I don't really know who she is though. A friend of hers, maybe? She was asking which road to school did our driver usually use. Do I trust her? Well, as long as we reach school safe and sound. When we reached the school grounds, I had to meet my dad who was already waiting for half an hour there. He gave us our daily school money and talked about our lack of school things. We didn't even study today but it's best to be well-prepared, right?

Yes. There were still familiar faces when I stepped in the school. The school's canteen also changed. They just removed the walls and renovated a proper stall for the Malays. I walked with Ashif and Amalina along the way. Our class teacher is Cikgu Wan Roslan. I thought he was the fierce hot-tempered teacher around but I was wrong. He plays it cool throughout the whole day. That's a good start! We got our timetable, temporary seating arrangements, duty roster and elections. Waie Saipol is our class monitor! Hahaha. All the best with the job! The whole class is counting on you. Ahh. It feels great to get in touch again with all the people that I haven't met or seen during last year's holidays.

To Nurul: I totally forgot to spend time with you during recess today! I'm sorry. Next time, okay? Maybe tomorrow. :)

No comments: