Tuesday, January 26, 2010

When life hands you lemons, you can either choose to have a sour attitude or you can make lemonade.


I've just finished watching Love Happens starring Aaron Eckhart and Jeniffer Aniston. I've been keeping this video file for weeks now and totally forgot to watch it as soon as it finished downloading. The story is about a guy named Burke Ryan (Aaron Eckhart), a successful Ph.D. and author of a self-help book that gives advice about dealing with the loss of a loved one who wrote a book after his wife dies in a car accident as a way to deal with the grief. He soon met with a woman who works as a florist named Elouise (Jennifer Aniston). In the end, he confesses to an audience that he was driving the car, and not his wife, as he previously maintained. Due to this, he blames himself for her death. (This is the part where I cried) 0:)

Anyways, I'm checking out the piano version of Owl City's Fireflies in YouTube now and it sounds real good! Check it out here: Fireflies - Owl City (Piano Cover by Iwillbot)

I almost forgot to blog about this. In the 8th period today, I received a gift from Nurul which was placed under my desk.


It was chocolate crisps completely filled with frosty chocolate icings. It tasted very sweet. Thank you! I guess this was your way of saying, "It's okay.", huh? :)

No comments: