Tuesday, January 05, 2010

For all my pals who live in the oceans and the seas.

I want to welcome my cousin, Tayib home from the UK. Anyways, I received two gifts in school today. A t-shirt from Jimbob and an Owl City's Ocean Eyes original album from Kirah and Belle that they purchased in KK! Thank you so much! These made me smile! Unfortunately, my smile turned upside down because I was called to the deputy principal's office regarding my hair.. again. He said that if I don't get my haircut by today, he's going to call my mom down to school and I seriously don't want that to happen! During art period today, I learned how to do rough sketches. I drew a face of a Toyol! HAHAHA! I forgot to take a picture of it. I'll upload it next time. :)



OCEAN EYES!

Ripcurl. I still haven't opened the sticker though.

I'm going to get my haircut today. Now, I'm waiting for Afiq's confirmation. I wish my driver was back in Brunei. I guess I'll have to stay back in school for tomorrow's match. We'll be teaming up with Courage FC and will be going against SAS FC. :)


Trust me on this one.

No comments: