Sunday, January 03, 2010

Home sweet home.

I just got back home. Zul sent me. As soon as I stepped into the house, I felt like as if I wasn't welcomed at all. I yelled a few hellos from downstairs and eventually, only my brother peered over. He said the others weren't home yet because they went to the airport to pick the step-father up. He just got back from KK by the way. When I switched on the lights in my room, I saw this blue cloth on my bed. I was wondering what it was at first. It turned out to be a Chelsea home jersey and a note. It was from Amin and his dad! There was a surprise waiting for me after all!



Thank you so much for the jersey! I've been wanting this since last year. And also, someone left a painting that says "Underwater Lullaby ♥". I'm guessing it was Muizzah. Thank you! It's really cute.


I guess it's back to school for all of us. A new day awaits to be written in the record of 2010!

No comments: