Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Some things are meant to go.. yeah, down.

Something big happened in school today after recess! Someone was shouting in F5S2 and I thought it was a teacher. I peered over near our staircase and it was Brian Lee! He got so pissed off that he popped Qi Hao right in the face! Qi Hao told me all about it. Even before and after he got knocked out. His left eye looked really swollen! I'm not going to write down what happened though 'cause I thought it should be kept confidential -- but words are going 'round anyway. Luckily, our principal was just around the other side of the class or something worse could have happened. Anyway, Azrin brought his deflated ball today for each of the Cobras to sign on it. Will take a snapshot of it. :)

By the way, I've uploaded the original pictures of the Dominoes. It's right below there! Just click to enlarge! Thank you, Muhyi! :) & Thanks to Waie for the correction.




Maybe I'm not dreaming.

No comments: