Sunday, January 17, 2010

I feel like taking off.

Hello. Thank goodness it stopped raining in the afternoon earlier or we would have only a few players on the field or even canceled the match! The friendly match against Knights FC today was great! Tayib and Brian did a good job on the goalkeeping position. Even our very own defender, Sahrul scored a lucky goal. The scoreline was 20 - 4. I know right. I only scored one goal but instead of using my head, I slammed it in using my body. == My brothers couldn't make it because my mom didn't want to drop them off there. I miss having a driver already.

The match ended around 5 o'clock and I was picked up from the field by Zul. After that, we headed to Kiulap and checked out some of the sport stores there. I surveyed the soccer boots there and Anelka's yellow Puma boots caught my eye. (I got that down on my wish-list already). A few minutes later, we had dinner at Aneka Rasa. You know, I ordered a bowl of mushroom soup and also garlic breads were given. That $4.00 meal looked like a $2.00 meal. I thought they were going to serve at least 5 or more garlic breads but as a matter of fact, I only got two. I shared food with Zul and Fadhli because their orders are much more.. how you say, quantitative than mine. After dinner, we went to Chong Hock's Music Store while Zul's parents went home.

I so need to go to school tomorrow. Azrin has something important to tell me.



Start over new.

No comments: