Saturday, January 23, 2010

You're not to blame.

The first day of CCA was alright. I'm in the music club and Cikgu Wan is in-charge and Mr. Jonathan as the assistant. We haven't started out activity yet though. It was just explanations on the history of music and elections for the heads of the club. Guess what? I was elected as the president for the club and Munibah as the vice president. I forgot the names of other two nominees. Starting next week, we'll start our activity. Cikgu Wan is going to provide recorders for each and every one of us on that day and pay him approximately about $1.50 each? And for those who has guitars/flutes or anything that can be hand-carried at home, kindly bring 'em next week.

Amin wasn't in school today due to.. I don't know -- emotional problems? Or maybe he's sick. If you are, get well soon! It has been a shitty but yet an enjoyable day although I was elected the president of the music club but let's put that aside, alright? Should I say that a shitty day has turned into an enjoyable day for me? Man, I didn't think that it would turn out this way for me. You, stand up and speak up if you feel like to. I'm still sick and don't even try to make it worse by making my blood boil.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started take up real income.
It gets down to choose a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]