Sunday, January 31, 2010

Saturday night #1 Karaoke night.

Last night, I went to the ICC Consumer Fair with Afiq, Fathul, Memet, Hakim, Geez and Acoi. Before entering the fair, I wasn't feeling very well. I had a massive and puked twice on the way. I'd like to thank Afiq for the bottle of water. You know, I had to wear a mask because I'm still ill and to prevent the spread of my disease. It seemed like I was the only one wearing a mask there. A lot of people were giving faces. I even noticed some of the youngsters imitating me wearing a mask. "Mask man"? Give me a break, guys. I'm doing it for the greater good. I know I was supposed to stay at home but I just couldn't miss the fair.

Memet and I bought tickets to enter the Winter Wonderland. I thought the 'wonderland' was big and had more rooms connected but it turned out to be a normal room for kids; you can consider it as a mini snowy playground.

After that, we went to Mamih, Sg Hanching to relax for a bit. Thank goodness my headache got better. A few minutes later, Afiq sent me home and picked me up eventually to go to Memet's because he's having a karaoke going on. It's been going on for 3 hours and finally it's over. The last song sung was Aladin by SPIDER(Thank you for the correction, Memet). I'm tired and my eyes are shutting. I need an awful lot of rest. I think that's about yesterday.

No comments: