Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Across the border.

I've finished downloading the movie "Love Happens". I'll watch it tomorrow! I've also done my Commerce research work about the recent developers of containerization and other facts like the high-tech facilities, advantages and disadvantages etc. I tried to cram 'em all up in 2 pages or less but I ended up using only 4 pages total! I even finished my Math homework on Rotation earlier this afternoon. My papers were wet. Yusree said that it's going to be alright and the water won't enter your bag. It's not like the zip is opened or anything, right? YEAH RIGHT! I GOT MY PAPERS WET, YUS! :( Note to self: Do not stand under the rain and imagine yourself as an awesome umbrella 'cause it's not going to happen buddy!

No worries. I dried them all up using my sister's hairdryer. Anyways, I just got back walking from the convenient store nearby to buy me and my brother drink. Well, I wouldn't say it's near because.. I walked. If we were to go there by car, it wouldn't be that far.

No comments: