Friday, January 22, 2010

"Immortality is the miracle, we are blessed."

Zul picked me up from home right after Friday prayer. Now, I just got back from The Mall, Gadong celebrating Mizah's birthday at Swensens. I ordered Caramel and Sourdough 49ers Chicken. The burgers weren't so bad. They even had X's and O's on 'em!


After that, Zul's mom bought tickets for some of us to watch the awesome brutal movie, Daybreakers. The others bought the tickets themselves. You know who you are. It's about vampires who were going to lose their species and turn into poor horrible creatures called 'sub-siders'.


I think it has got something to do with them being locked in below the subway. So in order to survive, they have to drink blood extracted from live humans which are kept in a big laboratory to keep them from turning into one and go crazy. Once they do, they'll maintain their appearance as humans -- less vampire-like. But it's weird how the vampires actually turn into human just by drinking treated blood. (Blood from which a vampire turned into a human.) Well, I shall not go further for I will ruin the whole movie for you readers. I'll give the movie an 8/10. The other remaining 2 is for the cut-scenes. Damn. They just had to exclude the best parts! Just as it soon things were getting interesting, it suddenly skipped into another scene. :( I'm going to buy the DVD soon and watch the WHOLE movie once again. I'm going to bed now. We're finally starting our CCA tomorrow. Good night, readers!


By the way, did you know that the movie, Legion got banned in Brunei? I heard they showed something that has to do with.. angels or some sort. I don't know. BORING!






I saw an angel. Of that I'm sure.

No comments: