Sunday, December 19, 2010

Welcome to Singapore! [Pt 5]

Omar's here! He's chilling with us at the moment. He's playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II with the guys. He just bought the game earlier! So about today..


First, we went to Vivo City and ate at Carl Jr's. The food there was awesome! Can you believe it that one burger is enough to fill up your hunger? You can even choose your own drink by self-service. After that, we went to a game shop called Talk. Malik and Hakiim bought two PS3 controllers which costed $72 each and I bought an HD cable. Hehehe! Now I can give Omar back his HD cable back in Brunei.

We only did an hour of shopping? After that, we went back to the hotel and rested for a while. Omar wanted to go and look around Orchard Road which was the right time because I've wanted to go to Orchard Road since the day I reached Singapore. Omar bought two PS3 controllers, COD:BO and COD:MW2. I bought two new games, Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare and FIFA 11 and a PSN card. I got them cheap alright! Lucky Plaza is like, a gaming heaven. After Lucky Plaza, we walked a long way to find a zebra-crossing and headed on to Ion. There were MUCH to look there. It's a place for shopaholics! Seriouzzz!

I'm going to go and eat now. The food's here. 'Til next time!

No comments: