Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Malay orals.

I went for my Malay orals today. The comprehension was hard and I took a long time to answer the questions. I was troubled. I had no idea what it was about. What else to say about the conversation. Mine was about my ambition. I was brain-dead - I said that I was going to be a mechanic. Can you believe that? A mechanic! Seriously. I did so badly for my orals and I am not satisfied with it. :(


I had my sungkai with the amigos in Gadong at Coffeezone earlier. The food was alright. Despite the long queue, I managed to get my food earlier than the others did. For dessert, I had marshmallows and bananas covered in chocolate fudge. I miss the sweet taste already. After that, they went to watch 'The Expendables'. I didn't come with because my budget wasn't enough. No worries. I'll buy the DVD next time.

No comments: