Saturday, August 28, 2010

Old-school.

It's not yet the holidays but it already feels like it! My last papers for the mocks are Commerce P1 and Ugama P2. I don't know if I still have the mood to study! Anyway, I checked out a decent topic in MSN Today. They're old yearbook photos of the famous actors/actresses you see today. Well, at first I checked out the 'Awkward Emmy Moments' though. Seriously, I was surprised to see their faces especially Lil Jon and Eminem.


Ryan Seacrest

Owen Wilson

Oprah Winfrey

Megan Fox

Lil Jon
(I CAN'T BELIEVE HE WAS LIKE THAT!)

Eminem

Barack Obama
(The info said his basketball mates used to call him Barry O'Bomber)


Brad Pitt
(While this guy used to be called 'Brad the Pitt-bull'.)

Slowly, people are becoming ill nowadays. What is wrong? I hope there is no new disease spreading around because I don't want to spend the rest of my holidays at HOME!

No comments: