Thursday, April 07, 2011

Not bad for a rookie.

I walked to SOASC from SAS for the first time. Crossed the first road and had to wait anxiously to cross the second. Coincidentally, Ashif's car stopped for me to pass. I'm guessing he was going to get dropped off at the school entrance, but instead, he went down and together we walked to school. Slowly, I am beginning to blend in with the people in SOASC. It's not a bad place to be in after all! This morning, I had five free periods straight! Ashif and Sahrul had classes in the third/fourth period so I was left alone in the library - reading Singapore's True Ghost Stories or whatever it's called. Haafiz was there, but I didn't bother to move because I was lazy and cold. We then headed down to the canteen a few minutes before break. We sat at our usual place while telling old stories during our primary moments. Ahh, I miss 'em already!


After break, I had Bahasa Melayu with Haafiz and Khaliq. Too bad I'm not in the same class as Sahrul. It was my first BM class and it wasn't so bad. OH! There are two other students who has similar names as I do! One was called Hadi (spelling?), but the teacher called him 'Hadi Nakal'. The other has ALMOST the same as my name, but just a little change on the spelling -- Ak Abdul Hadee. Lol. After two periods of BM, it was free periods all the way until dismissal time. The teacher wasn't in for Combined Science. I still wonder where he is..

After I crossed the road to SAS's area, I had to use the toilet. Some surprisingly said hello. One even touched my shoulder and waved even from a short distance. Sweet and caring people of SAS. ♥ The primary section has changed, I could see. They've set up some sort of louvers as shades/designs, I guess. I don't know how to describe it well though. I should've taken a picture of it, but that idea didn't come to mind.

No comments: