Thursday, April 21, 2011

Weird dream.

WI was shocked to see Arsenal's result against Tottenham this morning! It was a draw with a scoreline of 3 all - ALMOST the same as the result Ashif and I got when we played FIFA 11; ironically, with the same team even! (except when we played against each other, Tottenham (me) scored 4 goals and Arsenal (Ashif) scored only 3) Lol. Well, now that Chelsea's in the second place after winning against Birmingham. (1 - 3) Proud to be a Blue! Cnn Chelsea win the title race? KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING HIGH!


STORY TIME!


Oh yes! About my weird dream, you wouldn't believe what happened! OK. It started off with me dressing up in the school's auditorium. As a new school teacher, I headed down to the corridor to find anyone that I could find. Lol. Just as I stepped out of the auditorium, I knew I was in SMJA or some sort because the students walking around were wearing light blue pants (Aiman was there too, but we'll get to that later). But I had no idea on how the school in my dream looked like though. After a few moments later, the school bell rung and all of us headed into this long dining-like hall. Boys and girls were separated into two groups. Basically, it was one long queue of boys and another long queue of girls. Lol. It gets weirder! I was nervous and didn't want to attract any attention so I just walked all the way to the end of the hall with my head down and eventually gathered with the teachers there.

Suddenly, about four to five girls in pink baju kurong walked by us. The last girl collapsed and started crying on the floor. I didn't know what actually happened so I just stared away. The teachers were chattering away, curious about what's going on. I walked past one of the teachers and I couldn't believe my eyes! It was a ghost! Yes, a ghost! It seemed like the girl was possessed or some sort. The ghost was just standing there smiling at me. Hilarious thing happened then! I automatically changed into a "kung-fu stance" and recited the Al-fatihah and another doa. The ghost floated away in tears and went outside, yet I still chased after her. When I went outside of the hall, she was already gone. Ahh! I wish to not have that kind of dream EVER again!

There are more, but I'm too lazy to type it all down here. I might sound like I'm exaggerating, but I'm telling the truth! LOL.

No comments: