Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tell me again, my dear.

I don't know where to start and when to stop. Let's say I'm chasing something that's not even there to chase after. I keep on running that she's so far behind. I don't understand why she won't accept my apology. It's not like I'm asking for a proposal or anything. I just want us to be friends and she, kind of, exaggerates. Actions speak louder than words, I know. But sometimes, the hardest thing to say is usually worth saying. Show me that you're old enough to think about this and not take this as a game for you to play with. So sorry for the person I became. So sorry that it took so long for me to change. I'm ready to be sure I never become that way again. I know I've said sorry a thousand times, but just a thousand and one more. Will you be waiting here?

My mom knows the problem I'm currently having and she sent me a long thoughtful message. Don't worry. I'll be alright. I've been through it and I hope I won't suffer as much as I did before. Thanks, Ma. You're the best! Also, to the others who have given me utmost support from the beginning. I don't know how else to thank you enough.

No comments: